Active Body Active Mind Memory Care at Trico LivingWell
Designed for older adults living with dementia and other cognitive conditions. Trico LivingWell’s Active Body Active Mind Program focuses on supporting the resident’s needs, interests, skills and strengths through purposeful programming and wellness living within small intimate groups.
Situated on a private floor in the Birch building, our memory care suites are specifically built with safe living in mind and staffed with highly trained care partners. Residents can feel proud of belonging to an inclusive community where they can experience security, purpose, achievement and significance.
Professionally Designed with Barrier-Free Living Spaces
Suites are connected by a smart “household concept” to limit exposure/reduce the risk of communicable diseases. 12 suites per household. Other floor features include:
- Circadian lighting to support natural sleep and wake cycles
- Two spacious roof-top patios with comfort features
- Common dining rooms, comfortable lounges and flex spaces
- Life skills stations
- Assisted bathing spa
Suite features include:
- 9-foot ceilings
- Large triple-pane windows with blackout blinds
- Wide doorways
- Modest kitchenette
- Spacious barrier-free bathroom
- Individual fan coils, heat recovery ventilators & HEPA filters to maximize air quality and flow
- Individual thermostats and air conditioning for flexible temperature adjustments
A washer & dryer is included in every suite for convenience & ease of use.
Round the Clock Care
There is a dedicated nursing station with direct sight access to oversee all suites on the floor. Care partners are available 24/7 to ensure a friendly face is always there to help when needed.
Comprehensive Accommodation Services
All of the following are included in the base accommodation fee:
- Utilities, cable television, internet and phone
- Wander Management
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Delicious wellness cuisine
- Comprehensive personal care services and support (contact Leasing Consultant for details)
- Programming & activities (such as fitness, art studio, games and outings)
- Telehealth services
Additional private care services are available as determined by assessment. Visiting ancillary healthcare services, other optional services and amenities may be available.