Trico LivingWell is committed to keeping your
personal information confidential and secure.
General Privacy Statement
Trico LivingWell Ltd., herein referred to as “Trico”, acknowledges and takes seriously its obligations under applicable privacy and information protection laws. In the course of our work as a home leasing company, property management company and service care provider, we may collect the following information when necessary and relevant:
- Contact and mailing information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses;
- Personal information such as age, gender, marital status, education, employment status, credit & financial information and personal references;
- Leasing agreements, all plans, specifications, agreements, change orders, municipal and legal addresses and other particulars about the suites(s) to be leased to our customer(s);
- Insurance information;
- Information from third party contractors, suppliers, consultants and lawyers who provide work or services to the customer(s) or Trico with respect to your home/suite.
We may need to collect other personal information depending on the circumstances, but we will ask you directly and ensure that you agree. In order to provide you with the products and services you are purchasing from us it will be necessary at times to disclose certain of your information to third parties such as financial institutions, sub-trades, suppliers, legal advisors and warranty providers. To keep your personal information protected and confidential, we will:
- Have our employees sign a confidentiality agreement, as well as undergo a City of Calgary Police Records Check and vulnerable sector verification;
- Ensure that privacy and confidentiality agreements are signed by any third party to whom personal information is made available;
- Have up to date computer security such as passwords, encryption and firewalls.
We will keep your information as long as is necessary to continue to meet your needs and any legal requirements we may have. However, once your personal information is no longer needed, we will destroy it. You have the right to control your own personal information. As such, we will collect information about you on a voluntary basis. In some circumstances before we collect information from you we will have you complete a consent form, which authorizes our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information. If you have questions or concerns about the handling of your personal information or wish to withdraw your consent, please contact our Privacy Officer: 7721 Macleod Trail SW, Calgary AB T2H 0M1, Phone: 403-287-9300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Privacy Officer provides you with the opportunity to access your personal information that is held by us. If your personal information is incorrect or has changed, then please notify us of corrections. It is our policy to ensure that customers receive one complimentary copy of all the documents they have signed, to keep in their own personal file. If you require another copy of such information or further information, please contact the Privacy Officer. Please note, a nominal fee may be charged based on the volume of information requested or any actual costs created by the provision of your information. If you have more questions about your privacy rights in Alberta please visit the website of the Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner at www.oipc.ab.ca
Internet Privacy Statement
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. We utilize the data collected to track and examine the use of tricolivingwell.com. We may use data from internet-based advertising and third-party audience data to form decisions about the different segments of visitors to target our marketing efforts towards.
Trico has implemented multiple levels of website security to ensure a safe online environment. We maintain this site and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. However, no computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But Trico is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect our website and its information against foreseeable hazards. We use industry-standard efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, such as firewalls and secure socket layers where appropriate. To date, Trico has not received any reports of security or privacy problems. You can send an email to us with any further questions.