Live in Comfort
Trico LivingWell is the first older adult community in Canada registered to pursue WELL v2 Certification. Delivered by the International WELL Building Institute™, the WELL v2 Certification is a vigorously vetted, performance-based rating system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of buildings that enhance human health and wellness. This includes air, water, nourishment, light, movement, thermal comfort, sound, materials, mind and community.
Our concrete constructed buildings are fitted with advanced safety, accessibility and technology features to foster greater social connection and residential comfort, while also respecting the privacy of residents. At Trico LivingWell, you can live in comfort knowing that every part of your home is built with uncompromising craftsmanship and thoughtful attention to detail.
- Concrete construction for increased soundproofing, greater durability and energy efficiency.
- Heated sidewalks at the front entrance to prevent slips.
- Superior air quality with MERV13 filters in every residential fan coil unit and HEPA filters installed in common areas and memory care floor.
- Antimicrobial furniture and fixtures, slip-resistant flooring and low VOC paint for better air quality in all common areas.
- Large triple-pane windows for natural light exposure.
- High ceilings for more fresh air and better circulation.
Safety & Security
- Secure entrances with patrolled security, 24/7 video surveillance & FOB access.
- Contactless health check screening system for residents, staff and visitors.
- Numerous handwashing stations in readily accessible locations for increased personal hygiene.
- Team of health care professionals on-site 24/7.
- Assisted Living & Memory Care suites are connected by a smart “household concept” layout to limit exposure/reduce the risk of communicable diseases.
Amenities* (Shared Between The Birch & Oak Buildings)
- Wellness & fitness centre.
- Art studio, pottery & woodwork shops.
- Piano lounge, theatre, library, games area, meeting rooms & outdoor patio.
- Convenient on-site beauty salon, spa and sauna.
- Diverse dining options – Formal Dining Room, Bistro, Lounge & Chef’s Table
- 2-acre public park with walking paths
- Private guest suite available for visiting family & friends.
- Heated underground parking with designated parking stalls for electric vehicles and scooters (fees apply). Bike racks are also available.
*Fees may apply for independent living residents.